March and all its glory!

What a month this has been so far!
First off Jordan is back on track break. He likes to remind me that his goal on break is to drive me 'coo-coo.' So far he and Jade have been doing a pretty good job! They are hillarious together. Over the past months Jade has developed a lot more. She is interested in curious about school and learning. So Jordan will 'draw' a color by number picture and a color key and she'll color it in. He then grades it for her. Sometimes she gets only 99 % but usually he gives her an A + + + + 1000! I wish I would have received 1000's in school!~
Surprisingly this new phase of Jades also includes a very cute Brother Sister bond between the two of them. When we drive places in the car I will often look over my shoulder to find them holding hands and singing or talking about what we are going to do. They like to whisper and tell little jokes to eachother and then they bust out laughing so loud you can't help but join in... even if the joke made absolutely no sense.

While the two of them have been 'enjoying' their time together I have been busy at work. The most exciting part of this month, for me, happend today. A local Scrapbook store is stocking my first CD. Today we had a CD launch and Meet the Designer. There was a good amount of traffic and a lot of interest in the product. I demonstrated how to use it and explained the various programs it works with. I was really excited to see how many people found it to be of value and practial! I spent about 2 1/2 hours there with a constant stream of people. I don't know how many CD's sold in total, yet, but the store is going to continue to stock them so when they get low I will be burning more... in case you are curious... the CD is 52 pages of pre-designed Page-Bytes (like templates) 26 in a pink hue combination and 26 in a blue hue. Then there are 5 bonus layouts that are meant strictly for baby albums so, in total, you can have a 31 page baby album in blue or pink from one CD! It can be used for digital, hybrid or traditional scrapbookers as well and I found that it interested ALL types! It was so amazing. I still can't believe that I have a CD out there... for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinch me! hah

So for the most part we've been here at the house as I've prep'd for the launch of the CD. The kids have been really great for me and as a reward we went out for lunch and ice cream on Friday. I was so grateful that they let me get my stuff together! (rare indeed!haha)
We plan to do some fun stuff now that the major portion of the CD is out of the way but we are also in the throws of moving! Yes, you heard it here! Moving. Don't worry though... nothing extreme... the military hasn't decided to move us from this lovely .... umm.... place.... ya.
haha. sorry :) I am actually getting use to life here! surprise, surprise... but I do still miss Japan.
So, back to the moving thing, we found another home we feel is better suited for our needs and decided in February that we really probably should just bite the bullet and move. This, on the heels of me getting a whim and actually UNPACKING and setting up the house! Karma, gets ya every time! So, now that the CD is launched i'm working on thinning down the house and figuring out what will fit where in the new home. There are some huge benefits to the move and I really like the home we'll be going to so despite the yuck of moving, i'm actually looking forward to it. Psycho me! By March 31st we'll be completely moved and we'll have a new address and home phone number (yes we are switching numbers and going to VONAGE... sprint is awful!) Our cell phones will stay the same so if you have those numbers they will be the best way to contact us until we send out all our new info!
I'm not sure how much time I'll have to sit and write on the blog so you may or maynot see more posts from me this month :) we'll just have to wait and see, ehh!?
Tah- tah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home